August 20, 2012

Don't Get it Twisted Crochet Signature Infinity Scarf Back for Fall

Wow...I can hardly believe it has been three months since my last post. I guess what they say is true time flys when you are having fun! I wish I could say that I have spent my summer crocheting away but really I have spent most of my summer enjoying my mini me son.

With the first day of school less than a week away and fall right around the corner it is time to put my hooking into full effect.  First on the hooks is my most popular item, which is probably why I have made it my Signature Item the Don't Get it Twisted Crochet Infinity Scarf. I love crocheting this scarf. I love using the bulky yarn and the larger size hook. I love the different color combinations you all request but also learned very early that Black seems to be everyone's favorite color. So I am happy to say that it is back I have already worked up a few of the black ones and they are ready to ship; but as always I am happy to take your custom request.



In addition to the finished infinity scarf I have also decided to release the pattern so my fellow hookers can make their very own. The scarf is not difficult to make at all and makes a great beginner pattern if you are new to hooking but also a great pattern for the more experienced hooker. The pattern is available on Craftsy or in my Etsy Shop.

I have a few other things in the works for this fall so be on the lookout for a fall preview soon. In the meantime remember Don't Get it Twisted, Get it Crocheted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment