February 6, 2013

What's On The Hook Wednesday 2/6

So it has been a while since I have done a "What's on my Hook Wednesday"... and the truth is since around the end of August the same thing has been on my hooks over and over again and that would be my Signature Infinity Scarf as well as the Big Hook + Big Yarn Infinity Scarf. Now that I am finally catching up on orders I found a little time to put something new on my hooks... well not really new maybe just neglected for a little while. Do you remember this beauty from last year?

I started the Buttercup Blanket May of last year with high hopes, it was and still is one of the most challenging projects I have started and I honestly can not say why it got pushed to the side but it did and when I pulled it out last week I am inspired once again to finish it; it is taking me a little while to get use to the pattern again but I have made some progress.


Really looking forward to this one actualy being finished. So what are you working on? Come share your works in progress.
WIP Wednesdays

2 comments:

  1. It does look complicated, but I'm sure it'll look awesome when you are done. Are they individual flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thanks for commenting... yes individual flowers but done in a join as you go motif... I wish I had not put it down for so long because it is taking some time getting it going again; but I am determined to finish.

      Delete