December 17, 2010

Crochet Photo Prop Special

I know it has been a little while but with only 8 days until Christmas I have truly been one busy "hooker"! I am happy to say that I should be finished with all Christmas orders and gifts by Sunday afternoon.  My plan is to take a break next week to spend time with family and friends and enjoy the Christmas holiday.  Although I am sure there will be some "hooking" time in there as well; as I really do love crochet and it is one of my favorite things to do even in my down time.  With that being said I am pleased to announce the

"Don't Get It Twisted Crochet" Crochet Photo Prop Special.  If you are a baby photographer, soon to be or new mommy, and or looking for the perfect baby shower gift this special is for you.  When you purchase any Newborn Crochet Set, you will receive the Newborn Crochet Pixie/Elf Hat in the same color for free. In addition any photos that are submitted and I am given permission to use; you will receive a newborn crochet item for free.  Click here to purchase on Artfire or Click here to purchase on Etsy



Newborn Crochet Cocoon & Hat in Navy w/Pink Satin Ribbon


0 comments:

Post a Comment