February 14, 2012

Don't Get it Twisted Crochet part of FOTH family!

It is official! I am a part of the "Fresh off tha hook" family. Have no idea what I am talking about...well a fellow "hooker" that I follow on Facebook Marcelle's Creative Crochet, she does absolutely amazing crochet videos, one of her video series that I have always been a fan of is Fresh off tha hook Fridays. Recently Marcelle was gracious enough to open up Fresh off tha hook to others to share there work as well and at first I was a little hesitant, I came up with every excuse why I could not be a part of it; but since this is my year of "Do Better" I decided to stop making excuses and just do better. I submitted my audition video and guess what? I got accepted! I am beyond excited so excited that I am going to share my audition video here on my blog, but be sure to check back on Monday for my 1st official Fresh off Tha Hook video better yet check out the official Don't Get it Twisted Crochet Youtube channel to stay up to date on all videos, I have a few in the works. Don't be shy leave your comments would love to know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment