November 17, 2010

Welcome To Don't Get It Twisted Crochet

So I have had this blog on my "to do list" for quite a while and with the holidays fast approaching I was actually going to make it one of my 2011 goals; but as I was sitting here on my couch reading one of my favorite crochet blogs I decided that it was time to Just Do It! So it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to Don't Get It Twisted Crochet or DGITCrochet as it will be referred to quite often.

So what is DGITCrochet all about?  Well, CROCHET of course.  A place where I will share crochet projects I am working on, want to work on and inspiration for new crochet projects.  I will also write about crocheting tips and tricks that have helped me along the way.  I may throw a video in here and there and I am sure there will be other things to talk about other than crochet...but who wants to read about that?

So to all my other "hookers" out there welcome to Don't Get It Twisted Crochet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment